JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Trader no longer available.
Para factory custom. This pistol was built for the 82nd Airborn. It was built on the nite tac frame but it has a single action trigger. Its coated in there parra coat in desert sand color. It has a map of Afghanistan, the airborne insignia, All Americans, and OEF VIII. (Operation Enduring Freedom) all written on the side from the factory. It is in good shape with only the scratches seen in the pictures.

It features
Match grade barrel
accessory rail
trijicon night sights
ambi safety
polished feed ramp
Front and rear serrated slide
14rd capacity
full length guide rod
Comes with 6 mags original case and paperwork and lower power main spring.
traded Reduced to Traded FTF in Vancouver Wa. Would consider shipping to your FFL.
Would consider trades for AR10 flattop, 10mm 1911 style, high end high power scopes, High end Eaa witness 10mm, maybe an ar15 flattop, Custom long range rifles. I do have some cash to go your way for the right rifle.
Feel free to PM me with Questions
IMG_7530.jpg
IMG_7532.jpg
IMG_7533.jpg
IMG_7535.jpg
IMG_7523.jpg

Is this sold or pending? You should send spray-n-pray a PM. His old lady gave him permission to spend of tax money.

Sorry to call you out SNP.
He just called me and was thinking about it. He had to go to school, but he might hit you up.

Actually I just want him to buy it so I can shoot it!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.