Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS/WTT OR -TRADED-

Discussion in 'Shotgun Classifieds' started by james83, Oct 26, 2014.

1. james83

james83 beaverton oregon I'am feeling fat and sassy

291B2C58-6192-4D80-A12E-E93F5B736251_zpsvflodteu.jpg

Benelli Montefeltro 20 gauge semi auto shotgun in excellent condition only 75 rounds fired very light to carry would be excellent for upland birdhunting

barrel is 26'' and is multichoked comes with factory hard case and chokes/wrench/manual and a couple of snapcaps/ I also have 275 targetload shells i could throw into a deal

this is an excellent shotgun and a pleasure to shoot. The only reason im wanting to trade it is because i dont shoot long guns anymore and prefare pistols. Please feel free to ask any questions
    Im located in Beaverton Oregon and would like to trade this shotgun for a pistol of similar value or a couple of lesser value pistols let me know what you have!

Im not interested in non firearm trades and i would prefare to trade but cash $1000 dollars obo including the ammo

make an offer -things im interested in would be-

shooter grade P08 luger (must be in safe and working condition)
    P38
    browning hp
    berettas
    glock
    smith &wesson revolver .357 .44
    sig
    colt 1911

not really interested in -kel-tec-hi-point-taurus-

Last edited: Oct 31, 2014
  2. james83

james83 beaverton oregon I'am feeling fat and sassy

couple of people have asked me the same question -and no i do not mind trading down in value a little as long as im trading for a handgun that interests me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.