JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Which platform would you gift your father?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Alrighty fellas' here is my M&P9c, it's just gathering oil in the safe. Rotate it for night stand and range fun gun (less than 500 rounds thru) Send me all your offers, have enough of the plastic fantastics, they work, they're boringly reliable....
image.jpg
Only looking to sell or trade for my father, he needs a steel pistola, 9mm, 40, or 45. Have found that my dad and I have bonded more than ever over going to the gun range together, want to keep that alive and get him his very own pistol, will (god forbid) prob. Be his only and last pistol, not looking for miracles, but would like him to have a classic.
image.jpg
Looking for berettas, colt, sig, 3rd gen s&w, only in cals. 9mm or higher.
image.jpg
What I Am trading is a great condition m&p9c box, papers, two 12 round mags, all three small, medium, and large back straps, plus the crimson trace laser, and last a trigger guard raven concealment kydex appendix holster. Located in salem, please have similar condition hand gun to offer, not looking to give away this piece, $525 cash will take this package that I have almost 700 bucks into and have the receipt to prove.
image.jpg

Thank you for your offer, will have to do a bit of personal research on that maker, I do not know much about Metro Arms. What are you offering up with your 1911?:)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.