JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Got this from a family member who was in need of some quick cash. I, however, have absolutely no need for another deer rifle...
What it is, is a Ruger model 77 chambered in 25-06, with the safety mounted on the tang, instead of integral to the bolt like the new M77s. From what I understand, this is desirable to some...
It's got a Bushnell 3-9 variable scope on top, and a leather sling hanging off the bottom.
25-06 is a great, soft shooting deer caliber, and I've personally seen 3 nice bucks taken with this rifle.
Mechanically and functionally this rifle rifle works as it should.
Cosmetically, it's been hunted. In some rough country. And in the wet from time to time...
What I'm getting at, is the stock has an assortment of nicks and scrapes, and there's some surface rust on the barrel, receiver and bolt.
Price is $450 o.b.o, cash, face to face in the mid-willamette valley, to an Oregon resident who's legal to own this rifle.

IMAG0293.jpg

Last Edited:
Let's open this up to partial trades, too. Don't have anything particular in mind, maybe 44, 38, or 45acp reloading components, unique, bullseye, or h110 powder, or a quality 4x scope, or an older, running riding mower, or ???
Would like to get at least $200 cash out of this, unless you've got a riding mower, of course.
Make me an offer!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.