JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
XDs bitone with all that comes in box. 45 rds through. Wanting to trade for s&w 340pd j-frame in good condition.I would rather trade it. In the time it takes to tell me 'the thread is worthless without pics' you could have looked it up already.... Thank you, email for pics [email protected]

Last Edited:
In the time it takes to tell me 'the thread is worthless without pics' you could have looked it up already...its Brand new.
And that only would yield a stock photo but it is important to many people to see pics of the ACTUAL item that they are going to be shelling money out for. You can state it is like new but unless I've done business with you before, it is still hard to completely trust someone about that. So, while it may seem like a pain to have to post some, it does help many of us decide on whether to pursue a deal or not. That's just something to consider.

Bob

Sent from my LG Optimus Elite using Tapatalk 2

If you are worried about 'trusting' me and are actually interested then just pm me for a pic and or check my feedback score.... Pretty simple! Thanks for being a Thread Crusader though, hopefully you will get a like and it will be all worth it!

If you are worried about 'trusting' me and are actually interested then just pm me for a pic and or check my feedback score.... Pretty simple! Thanks for being a Thread Crusader though, hopefully you will get a like and it will be all worth it!
Pretty simple response. I won't need to worry about trusting you for anything. If you can't understand, which apparently from your response you don't, it won't bother me because I won't be looking at any ads you might have. You seem to think that it is a waste of your time to assist those who might buy from you. Well, you might sell, but you'd probably sell a lot faster if you include a couple of pics on your thread. It is your choice and I thought pointing out what some of us look for (in a non threatening and polite manner) might help but it would appear that was a waste of my time. Shooting back an insult like you did just makes me put you on the ignore list and you can just stick it. Bye.

The Thread Crusader put me on the 'ignore list' ...... HayyyyyOh!!!!!!! Lol

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.