JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
TRADED TRADED TRADED TRADED

I got this in a trade and don't shoot 45auto. So this is getting posted up. Here's a description from Springfield Armory.

http://www.springfield-armory.com/products/1911-mc-operator-45-acp/

The MC Operator® is built on a full-size steel frame with an integral accessory rail. The pistol features a duo-tone black and olive drab green version of Springfield's proprietary Armory Kote™ finish. This finish gives the pistol a matte, low-glare appearance and protects the metal. The 5 inch barrel is match grade and made from stainless steel. The slide features slanted serrations on the front and rear. The mainspring housing is flat and includes the Springfield Armory® I.L.S.™ The pistol has a Lightweight Delta™ hammer and a beavertail grip safety, which features a raised memory pad for positive engagement. The extended ambidextrous thumb safety and long aluminum match-grade trigger are upgraded features that are standard to the Loaded Series. The fixed combat 3-Dot sights feature tritium inserts. The ejection port is lowered and flared, and the pistol is fitted with a standard guide rod. The MC Operator® comes with wraparound Pachmayr® grips held in place with Torx™ head grip screws.

Here's some pics

Two mags not pictured.

The pistol in original case with SA holster, SA mag carrier, 2 7 rnd mags and pachmayr grips. $1125 OBO

The pistol in original case with SA holster, SA mag carrier, 2 7 rnd mags, pachmayr grips, Plus VZ grips, Serpa holster, Kydex OWB TLR1 holster, TLR1 (marked "demo"), 9 colt 7rd mags. 2 mecgar 7rd mags, 3 chip McCormick SS 8rd mags, 1 mecgar 10rd mag. 15 mags total. $1475 OBO

Trades
9mm target pistol CZ 75TS, Tanfoglio limited elite, STI Trojan, etc...
Something else? I'm open to suggestions. When offering a trade, let me know if you want everything or just the pistol. If you have something worth more money I can add up to $500 cash on my end.

20141028_161850_resized.jpg 20141028_161859_resized.jpg 20141028_162039_resized.jpg 20141028_161909_resized.jpg

Last Edited:
That is one sexy beast. GLWS

Thank you. I'm sure someone will be happy to own it.

Im interested in the colt mags if you want to separate them...

I'm going to give this a few more days. If I don't get any interest in the whole package. I'll let you know.
Hmmmm what do I have that you want!?!?!

Good question! I'm open to multi gun trades as well. I'm mostly interested in cash, and 2 or 3 cheaper guns might be easier to sell.

I took it to the range today with 100 rounds. I loaded all the mags up and emptied them the fun way. They all worked great. It's a very accurate pistol and the VZ grips really hold it in your hand.

If you wanna sell just the gun, I'll put up $900 for whatever it comes with from the factory. Otherwise, GLWS! It's a fine firearm.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.