JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***TRADED***

SE PORTLAND (Near SE 82nd and SE Foster Rd)

PLEASE SEND ALL OFFERS VIA CONVERSATION AND NOT IN THREAD.

I just acquired an M&P 40c (I have not yet fired it and the previous user said it was new with only 50 rounds through and I've now put 50 rounds through it although there is a .25" long scratch on the left side of the slide which I hadn't noticed when I did the acquisition) and, while I like it (I've had one before), I thought I would put it up as a possible trade depending on what someone was offering up for trade.

I don't have anything really specific in mind so feel free to offer up pretty much anything. I am partial to handguns myself but there may be a rifle or two in which I might be interested. I am not into hunting so those are pretty much out unless you have a Remington 700 VTR .308 for which you'd trade straight across (but that would be ridiculously in my favor so I doubt that would occur).

Depending on the value of your trade you might need to put a little cash towards it as well but that can be negotiated.

FTF transactions only with Oregon residents. Valid ODL required and CHL preferred. The furthest south I will travel is Woodburn Outlet Mall.

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg [/S][/S]

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.