JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sig Sauer 1911 Traditional Match Elite Tu-Tone

It doesn't look like they sell this model anymore, but it is similar to this one, only in .45 ACP and a tu-tone finish. Includes two mags and box it came in.

I've put about 400 rounds through it. I've just decided I don't need two 1911s with similar features and I built my other one, so prefer to keep it.

Was $800, now $750 cash. Trades I am interested in: S&W 586, 27, 29, or 48 (at least 4" barrel), 325 Thunder Ranch, 327 TRR8, M&P R8 - can make up difference.

Will meet in Hillsboro area. You must have CHL and your CHL info must match your ODL info. Bill of sale if you want it, but you provide two copies of the form. Start a conversation, if interested.

Thanks

hXJkWM.jpg
Zy2I3u.jpg
O7wVvw.jpg

Last Edited:
Ive got to figure out how to get the money for this gun!!! As a lefty thats shoots bullseye i need this, lol!!! oh jeez, gonna try to sell the 10/22 takedown, the 22/45 lite and the xd-9. That should get me close... If you're gonna buy it DO IT NOW cause its torturing me and I'm going to get the money soon!!!

I appreciate all the recent offers, but if it ain't in the list above, I ain't interested. ;) Mostly I'd like to sell it, but if someone had one of those revolvers, I would consider trading it.

Thanks!

Thanks for the quick response. Found your ad doing a search for reviews on your pistol. Two months ago I was not thinking about a 1911.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.