WTS OR TRADED! Sig 1911 TME .45ACP New Price! $750

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Sig Sauer 1911 Traditional Match Elite Tu-Tone

It doesn't look like they sell this model anymore, but it is similar to this one, only in .45 ACP and a tu-tone finish. Includes two mags and box it came in.

I've put about 400 rounds through it. I've just decided I don't need two 1911s with similar features and I built my other one, so prefer to keep it.

Was $800, now $750 cash. Trades I am interested in: S&W 586, 27, 29, or 48 (at least 4" barrel), 325 Thunder Ranch, 327 TRR8, M&P R8 - can make up difference.

Will meet in Hillsboro area. You must have CHL and your CHL info must match your ODL info. Bill of sale if you want it, but you provide two copies of the form. Start a conversation, if interested.

Thanks

hXJkWM.jpg
Zy2I3u.jpg
O7wVvw.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions
Ive got to figure out how to get the money for this gun!!! As a lefty thats shoots bullseye i need this, lol!!! oh jeez, gonna try to sell the 10/22 takedown, the 22/45 lite and the xd-9. That should get me close... If you're gonna buy it DO IT NOW cause its torturing me and I'm going to get the money soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Best true Gun shop ive been in for some time
    Cool stuff in stock rather than the top 10 at corporate box stores They moved to a larger place I have to go back and spend more money. I like to...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
Top Bottom