JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Decided to put this out again to see if anyone has anything I am interested in. Up for trade is a Springfield Champion Loaded 1911 45. Bought it from a friend who I am estimated fired around 50rds through it. I have not shot it since I got it from him. Has original case, paperwork, and two mags. ONLY thing wrong with this is that my friend put a dummy scratch on it.

Looking for 10mm guns. I already have a G20 and G29 so not really interested in any of those. May be willing to add money or take cash in addition to a trade for the right gun or deal. I really like S&W 3rd gen 10mm's and other S&W's. I also like unique or rare guns and "assault weapons", so I am not limited to a 10mm. I am also in need of another gun safe and a Dillon 550b. Let me know what you have, worst I can say is no. If it is the right deal, I'm willing to ship anywhere to an FFL.

Springfield Compact.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.