JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Newer Hi-Point 995 Classic 9mm carbine upgraded to TS stock, was originally purchased new in December of 2009. This is a fun little carbine with less than 500 rds through it. Included in the sale are the original stock, a folding fore grip, flash suppressor, laser, Hogue slip on grip, a barrel shroud, an after market charging handle, three factory mags, and one hi-cap mag. The receiver cover, the barrel shroud, and charging handle have been painted with Duracoat (the factory bluing on the cover was terrible). The red dot sight in the last pic is not included in the sale, the picture has been attached to demonstrate how the rifle looks with the shroud and an optic installed; however, I do have a 3x9 scope I will throw in to sweeten the deal. Asking price is $250 I am firm on the price given the value of the included accessories; but, I would consider a Kel Tec P-11 or newer PF-9 in a straight trade. I am also interested in a SA XD9 subcompact or Glock 26, in this case I would offer the rifle+cash on my end. FTF w/Oregon residents only, valid ID and bill of sale will be required for purchase. Feel free to ask if you have questions.
View attachment 202180
View attachment 202181
DSC00961.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top