JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Traded - I have a Detonics Pocket 9 for sale. The Pocket 9 was only manufactured for a few years, so they are fairly difficult to find. Detonics designed this pistol for concealed carry use. It is a very compact 9mm the size of a small .380, made of stainless steel, and has a heavy trigger pull to prevent accidental discharge. It has a Colt style safety so you can carry cocked and locked.

Pistol comes with 4 very hard to find magazines (no ammunition) and case as pictured.

Traded for a M&P Shield

I am willing to meet in the Portland Metro area except downtown and Multnomah County (thank your commissioners). Also willing to meet as far south as Woodburn. I am also willing to do an FFL transaction in Vancouver, WA. Also willing to meet at Douglas Ridge Rifle Club if you would like to shoot before you purchase.

If interested, Please reply to this ad.

upload_2014-6-14_21-21-0.jpeg
upload_2014-6-14_21-21-27.jpeg

Last Edited:
Friday bump! Please let me know if you have any questions about this outstanding concealed carry pistol.

The Multnomah County Commissioners passed legislation last year that effectively makes it illegal to possess a firearm outside of your home unless you have a CWP. Among other things a loaded magazine can't be transported in or through Multnomah County. Given their wacked out zealousness I don't want to engage in a publicly announced transaction within that county.

If in fact, this is true, then it is illegal and will be struck down.

The LANDMARK DECISION of the SUPREME COURT {District of Columbia vs. Heller - 2008} ...and... further clarification of that decision {McDonald vs. Chicago - 2010}, clearly states that the SECOND AMENDMENT shall not be infringed upon by the federal government, and that the FOURTEENTH AMENDMENT applies to the SECOND AMENDMENT with regard to state & local municipalities.

OPEN CARRY - LOCKED AND LOADED IS LEGAL!

Call the Governor.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.