1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

WTT OR *Traded*Daniel Defense m4v7 & Eotech 552

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by curtismann, Apr 15, 2014.

1. curtismann

curtismann Silverton Active Member

Looking to trade my Daniel Defense AR & Eotech 552 for a pickup truck.
    I'm the original owner of the rifle, and optic. Bought them, mounted the Eotech, lubed the rifle, put 10 rounds thru to test function, cleaned it, and put it back in the safe. It's a heckuva nice setup, and basically new in the box....
    But, I need a pickup for working around the property. Ideally I'm looking for a late 60's to late 70's Ford or Chevy, long bed, V8, with a manual gear box. Dents and dings don't bother me, neither does faded paint or surface rust, but I'm not interested in something that's rusted through in multiple places. Needs to be running and drivable, and able to be registered ( I live in Marion county, so DEQ is not an issue if a later model rig.) I don't mind wrenching on things, but I'm not looking for a problem child either.
    Here's a link to the rifle specs and picture:
    And here's a link to the optic:
    http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/EOTech-552-p/eotech 552.htm
    I'd value the package at around $1,800 - $1,900, and I can add some cash for the right vehicle.
  2. herman76

herman76 sherwood or Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.