JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
TRADED And you should see what I got for it :s0155:

Up for sale is a Century CETME .308 rifle. The rifle functions well (I guess the monkeys at Century can build a proper rifle once in a while) and I've put around 100 rounds through it myself (a mix of steel and brass cased ammo). Measured bolt gap is .008" and cocking tube gap is .028". Per the CETME owners manual the spec is .005" to .019" for bolt gap.

Included with the rifle are the following items:
  1. leather sling
  2. front sight adjustment tool
  3. CETME bayonet with scabbard
  4. 14 aluminum HK91 20rd magazines
  5. 1 CETME steel 20rd magazine
  6. 2 CETME steel 5rd magazines

Cash price is $650. Only trade I'm interested in would be an AK74 with at least 3 to 4 mags. If ammo is also offered I would discuss including a 140 round SA or 200 round German battle pack.

This will be a face to face sale or trade in WA (I would like to meet between Gig Harbor and Kingston but would be willing to travel farther for the right deal) to WA residents and I would like a look at a WA DL and CPL, a WAC membership card, or an active duty military ID and will gladly show the same.

Last Edited:
Hmmm,trying to figure out why I need a 3rd.I mean 17 mags,the sling and bayonet are killing me.
Wood furniture doesn't help
Just walk away from the page Mike.

Actually my 2 CETMES are beasts and eat every ammo from every corner of the world.
Very nice package for someone with more funds than me.:buttrock:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.