JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
******TRADED***** I bought this about a year and a half ago from the Gun Broker in Clackamas. I am finding that I'm not much of a rifle guy (much to my brother-in-law's chagrin). I would rather have pistols and enjoy getting to shoot them whenever I want whereas I don't have any place to shoot my rifles that doesn't require a fairly long drive. So, I am offering this up and wanting to see what might be available for which to trade. At this time it is Trade only (cash on your end if it isn't close to the same value. If yours is worth more I can add ammo to the deal but don't have any cash myself).

It comes with 4 - 30 round metal mags (have not had any problems with them at all). I've sanded the wood and re-stained it and polished the bolt.

So, I'm open to hearing what you have as far as pistols are concerned.

The pics show ammo in the pic but it isn't included at the moment but that could change depending on what you offer. I also have more ammo than shown (333 rounds total actually).

$750 Trade value (negotiable) with all 333 rounds of ammo included.
$700 Cash price (Estimated at $550 rifle + 4 x $20 for mags + $99 for the 333 rounds of ammo and rounded down)

The cash sale would allow me to get my wife a Ruger LCP (She wants pink or purple) and then have enough left over to get myself something. If you have an LCP to trade and can add about $375 cash, I'd be interested.

FTF ONLY
OREGON RESIDENTS ONLY
VALID OR D/L OR CHL REQUIRED

01a_AK.jpg

02a_AK.jpg

03a_AK.jpg

04a_AK.jpg

05a_AK.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.