JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold pending Trade
This is back on the block...whatever previously was supposed to happen....did not
I have for sale a Browning Auto 5 (Humpback). I bought it in 1999 with the intent of shooting trap. However, that never worked out and I have never fired it. Can't tell you how many rounds because I don't know how many owners it has had.
There is no engraving. The bluing is pretty good. There are a few scratches here and there.
To date this shotgun, is a tad impossible. The Serial Number is 68XXX, which dates it before 1939. But because of WWII, the records were lost, destroyed, etc. However, it has come to my attention, from a member here, that the date would be approximately 1928-1929.
The stock on it is not original. I bought it with what is on it and the original, however the original stocks are missing,(they were pretty beat up and in bad condition) The current stock does have a few scratches here and there.Update, I found the original stocks that came with the gun. If you want pics I can provide. They really are not in that bad of shape, just not finished the same way that the ones on it are. The serial numbers on the stocks match the numbers on the gun
It was built in Belgium.
On the left side of the barrel, it says "Full 12 Special Steel"
On the top of the barrel, it says "Browning's Arms Company, Ogden Utah"
On the right side, it says "made in Belgium"
Terms of sale: $500.00, FTF Oregon residents, bill of sale with ODL or CHL
I am in the Hillsboro, West Portland, Beaverton area, I am willing to travel as far as Salem and equal distances west and east. This typically means you are also traveling approximately equal distance.
If you want a gunsmith to look it over, no problem with that. Just don't ask me to take a day off of work to do it.
You want to shoot it...buy it first.
As far as trades, open to just about anything, but please no shotguns.
Best way to contact me is just to PM me
DSCF0893.jpg
DSCF0892.jpg
DSCF0890.jpg
DSCF0891.jpg
DSCF0911.jpg

Last Edited:
I don't know if it is the original bluing. If it is, then it has really been taken care of before I got it. I know that I have not done anything with it, except oil it up and wipe it down.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.