JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1x5s1d.jpg

OK, was going to string this along but I'll give it up. Oldest daughter got divorced and gave me the LCR her X had given her. She did not like or want it. Second daughter wanted a light off trail hiking gun so I gave her the LCR. This was last year. Now first daughter has a boyfriend and 2 days ago I find he has a Bug-A-Boo under his skin that 2nd daughter has the LCR. Now, have not posted this but my wife passed away 2 weeks ago. The Colt was her night stand gun. So I was going to offer to buy the LCR but instead offered it 1st daughter in exchange for the LCR. She said "deal" so fast it was funny. I
The Colt would need a home some day anyway. May as well pass it on now. All is good with everyone. More to add, going to take a breath.

If everyone is happy, that counts for a lot.

Sorry to hear about your loss. My wife of 48+ years is gone this week. She is on a cruise with our eldest daughter. The loss of companionship for me is noticeable. Some people want their wife gone, not me. It reminds me of when I was single and wanted a wife. I admit that I was fortunate to get a good one the first time around.

OK, was going to string this along but I'll give it up. Oldest daughter got divorced and gave me the LCR her X had given her. She did not like or want it. Second daughter wanted a light off trail hiking gun so I gave her the LCR. This was last year. Now first daughter has a boyfriend and 2 days ago I find he has a Bug-A-Boo under his skin that 2nd daughter has the LCR. Now, have not posted this but my wife passed away 2 weeks ago. The Colt was her night stand gun. So I was going to offer to buy the LCR but instead offered it 1st daughter in exchange for the LCR. She said "deal" so fast it was funny. I
The Colt would need a home some day anyway. May as well pass it on now. All is good with everyone. More to add, going to take a breath.
Condolences on the passing of your wife, I can't even begin to imagine what that loss feels like. Prayers and blessings my friend.

I'll make sure that 2nd daughter gets something better than a plastic handgun for this moment in life. I bought my wife a Henry 22lr. Silver Boy that she enjoyed..
I've a good idea where that needs to go.
I'm thinking the Henry should go straight up the backside (muzzle-end first) of the new boyfriend of daughter #1 who IMHO doesn't have the slightest scintilla of any right to have a "bug a boo" about ANYTHING over "who has what". The gall of some people!

BTW- Sorry for your loss!! :(