JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Centralia
State
Washington
Zip Code
TRADED!

The Flip Mount for the SkeetIR and UTM provides a solid platform for mounting a BAE thermal device, and is designed to flip the optic to a stowed position when not in use, providing the operator with front sight visibility. This mount is configured to attach to 1913 style Picatinny rails by means of two thumb screws, allowing for easy tool-free attachment and removal, and features a rear-located lock release lever to actuate the flip mechanism.

The second one is made also by Wilcox, for the same units, but it is a fixed mount, not a flip one. I will have pictures of the solid mount later.

The flip one was $479 (and I invite you to Google it) and the fixed one was $275. You can have both for $500. I would like to sell them as a package. Night vision depicted is not included, of course.

Text at 503-442-1914 and if you have something to trade for it, please send a picture. I will take ammo (.45ACP or 7.62*39) or whatever ... No Shotguns, rifles, etc. I can come up with stuff to even a trade. An HK UMP 45 8" threaded barrel ...

Cheers,
Nick

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews