JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
City
Yamhill
State
Oregon
I have a 97 Ski-Doo SummitX Rotax 670 that I'd like to trade for an AR. It is WA registered, but I have no title. When I bought it this summer I asked a local cop to come over and run the vin and it's clean. Hit the primer twice and she'll start right up. The upper shell has some minor cracks from a rollover the previous owner had, but nothing some good glue won't fix. The track and skis are good. Hand warmers work and so do all the lights. I'm looking for an AR in .223 preferably with optics. .308 is fine, I'm not too picky. I want something semi automatic and can take a 30 round mag. Message me what you got worse I can say is no! I live in Yamhill County Oregon

761DDA49-B155-44F6-A4AC-46C235A09392.jpeg 0850F774-59B1-42F6-AC57-DA29565C1AE5.jpeg 1A60EC9E-D154-4510-B5B6-E1BAAEEDEF0E.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top