JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
New SAA - 2500

Lightly used on all of mine for trade. The S&W were both bought in the last 2 years so current model. Rough numbers below.
Gun | Price
357 700
44 700
3030 700
12g 400
________

New SAA - 2500

Lightly used on all of mine for trade. The S&W were both bought in the last 2 years so current model. Rough numbers below.
Gun | Price
357 700
44 700
3030 700
12g 400
________
FYI retail new prices vs used resell prices is quite different. Even lightly used.
I've never paid $700 for used S&W .357, but I did pick up a lightly used S&W Model 66-2 for $500.
Also Colt's retain their value better than most other guns for all values. Seen plenty Colt SAA's sell for $2000 as used guns.(I used to work the used guns section at Cabela's)

If you want an SAA bad I'd try a Ruger Vaquero new they run about $650-$700 or a good Uberti copy for less(though they are a closer copy than the Ruger).
Aside from owning one by the original maker I don't see the point of going with Colt these days for 1911's or SAA's, mostly because $2000-$2500 can get you a whole lot more than one gun. Personally I wouldn't drop that kind of dough on one gun unless it is extremely rare/uncommon.

I know I just have a thing for colt. Had an Uberti. I got ammo to use for both revolvers. Guess I'll go shoot and see how I feel. That was my Clint theme. I have a couple of Colt ARs and a couple 1911s. Would maybe like a steel Defender. Be nice to downsize. I just want the classic revolver. Maybe a Winchester 44 lever action. I love that 30-30. It was my first rifle and I shoot best with it. I guess I was going for standard in some categories. 30-06 Winchester, Browning over and under are a couple of others I have.

No interest in 9mm.

Non-collectable used guns should be considered at 2/3 to 3/4 lowest new retail price. I scratched my Colt SAA itch by acquiring a Sauer & Sohn Western Marshal in 357 for $175 at a pawn shop. 100674762_18785_6C897008AEEA01B5.jpg

Which exact models are your S&W revolvers? 29-2, etc. Barrel length, finish, original stocks or aftermarket, box, papers present? Modifications to sights? Those details make all the difference.

Yep, buy what you want and sell what you don't need or use. Finding a scenario to trade for your multiple firearms would be fairly limited in audience.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top