JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for .45 acp bullets and 30 cal bullets (110g-130g). Also looking for once fired or range .45 acp brass. I have Varget, H110, IMR4895, H4895, Unique and Titegroup to trade with. Leave your number on a private message and I will call promptly. EDIT***no longer looking fot brass and I am out of Unique powder. Lots of replys with heavy 30 cal bullets, only looking for 130g or lighter.

Hey, are you still looking for .45acp bullets. I have one sealed box on 100 speer 185 gr match TMC, and one partial box of about 30 of the same in another box. Let me know if we can work something out for the Varget or the H4895. My number is 503 799 6380. Chris

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top