JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
I have a single shot 22 cal PCP Flying Dragon air rifle, that I'd trade for a Umarex Fusion CO2.
or I'll sell the Flying Dragon for $100. I'm in Salem. contact me, [email protected]

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hi,

Can you please provide me images of your air rifle? It kind of sounds like it may be a long the lines of the AR2078 or AR2079 but in .22 calibre. Also, if you can provide me the model number so I can reference online that would be great and any specs. I suspect it is in the 650 range?

Thank you,

Greg Paarman

I mean in the 650 fps velocity range?
HI! Darn it, you had me all in a twitter there. I posted thiat on June 12, 2019 and $650 did sound like a dream. I'd forgotten all about that one.. Lots of cobwebs have developed in my skull since then. I'll roust it out and look at numbers---then let you know.
BTW, is Peculiar, MO. an odd place , or what ?????
Art

Last Edited:
HI! Darn it, you had me all in a twitter there. I posted thiat on June 12, 2019 and $650 did sound like a dream. I'd forgotten all about that one.. Lots of cobwebs have developed in my skull since then. I'll roust it out and look at numbers---then let you know.
BTW, is Peculiar, MO. an odd place , or what ?????
Art
Peculiar is a nice town here in Mo. In the second half of the 1800's a lot of new towns were popping up. Twice the town went to name it's self so we could officially be created and more importantly received and send mail. Both times some other Missouri town be us to the punch with the name we had chosen. Needless to say maps were not current and quickly out dated at that time. The pressure was on and tension high to get our town established. A town meeting was held to break the news to residents that we did not get our requested name for the 2nd time and the reason for it. A older gentleman spoke up and said "well if this isn't Peculiar". The folks looked around at each other for a moment and the meetings leader said "we will use it". Meaning the name Peculiar. Guess what? No one had requested that name and we officially had our new, small town.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top