JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a perfect condition G23, stock in every way. I just bought a Glock 22 and now want/need a 9mm.

If you have a 9mm and want to move into a 40S&W, I'm your huckleberry.

The trade would be a stock G23 w/3mags-case-backstraps for a stock G19 w/3mags-case-backstraps. I happen to also have a Lone Wolf 40-9 conversion barrel (almost brand new) that I could sell to you with the trade.

I usually do pictures, but this would just be a trade and it is absolutely NOT for sale. It looks exactly like every other stock G23.

EDIT: I am a Glock guy. I am NOT trading for anything other than exactly what I have suggested. Please don't waste your time...

Last Edited:
Just to be clear...that barrel is not for sale. If I work out a trade of pistols I'll make it available for them and maybe sell it then. Right now it is right there next to me installed in the G23.

Last Edited:
Umm, maybe I'm stupid but it seems to me that with the Lone Wolf instlled and a 9mm mag or three you've got the 9mm you seek, no?

Thing is I've got a 3gen M19 and have long thought I'd have been smarter to buy an M23 so that my one pistol could have the .40S&W power AND practice with cheaper 9mm ammo.

This isn't a discussion thread, but I suppose I should explain. I'm a USPSA/IDPA competitor. I don't have a dedicated 9mm pistol for Production or SSP. I also want one for GSSF. Since I've got other 40's, all which have conversion barrels, I wanted a dedicated 9mm. There is an added benefit of potentially increased reliability for a carry gun over a converted 23. I'm hoping to find the one person who has enough 9mm's and is hoping to up their caliber without losing the ability to still shoot 9mm.

Hill, I almost have what I seek, except what I really want is not a 40 masquerading as a 9, but the 9, itself. Too bad your G19 is a Gen3...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.