JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Admin - I wasn't sure where I should post this so if it's in the wrong section just let me know.

I'll be picking up my custom 12' x 7' toy hauler in Mesa, AZ around the end of March. I'll return to McMinnville to load up what I need to travel for the next 7 - 9 months but I'm interested in trading a firearm for a custom twin size horizontal folding Murphy bed & some modifications to the stock cabinets. I did an inventory check today & since I have 46 handguns there's probably something I'd be willing to let go of. I rarely sell or trade anything - I just seem to accumulate them but I'm sort of reallocating finances & actually sold a BNIB 10mm Ruger SR1911 today.

I'd prefer to work with someone in the Hillsboro, Forest Grove or Salem regions just because of the hassle of getting to the East side. But, if someone in that area is willing to come out here we might work something out.

I have everything from .22lr 1911's to a BNIB 1974 S&W Model 39-2 plus some Para .45's, a mint 1913 H&R .32 Self Loading Pistol & nearly everything in between. As far as wheelguns the only ones I'd consider parting with are a black Cerakoted Model 36 (it was a bit pitted) and a BNIB 637
.38 Spl +P.

I'm not interested in using one of the Rockler Murphy Bed kits - they're too expensive but a couple of 4" lazy susan bearings will work (thanks to YouTube.) I'd do the work myself & have the tools but I'm physically handicapped so while my brain tells me one thing my body refuses to play along. Sucks, but that's life.

If you're interested send me a PM.

I'm in Hillsboro, but I'm a weekend warrior at woodworking with a solid wood shop. If you've got plans ( or at least some good idea) on what you're envisioning, I can definitely help.

I also have some metalworking skills and tools, so putting together hardware wouldnt be tough either.

If no prob woodworker comes up, feel free to hit up, I'd love a project.

I'm in Hillsboro, but I'm a weekend warrior at woodworking with a solid wood shop. If you've got plans ( or at least some good idea) on what you're envisioning, I can definitely help.

I also have some metalworking skills and tools, so putting together hardware wouldnt be tough either.

If no prob woodworker comes up, feel free to hit up, I'd love a project.

Excellent - Can you PM me your info?

Murphy beds are not that hard to build if you have some basic wood working skills. If you want a really nice one then you it takes a little more skill. You can buy the murphy bed kits on line and just build your cabinet around them from the instructions.

Good luck if I was closer I would do a trade with you. But it would probably cost you more like two or three pistols. ;)

I found a guy locally who does wood & metal working. We've been discussing designs & options so I'll alter my ad.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.