JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Edit: Sig Sauer is sold. Thanks Robert.

Okay, I know this is a stretch, but you never know.

I have a Sig Sauer P6 made in West Germany (aka the P225). I have a leather drop belt holster for it and an extra magazine and the blue plastic box and the instruction manual. I got it used and had them hand select me one in "Very good" condition. I've personally fired probably only 100 rounds through it and never had any issues. Cash price would be $450.

I would like to trade it and end up with a Keltec PF9 and a Mossberg 500 (preferably with the folding tactical stock or maybe a pistol grip).

Like I said, it's a longshot, but ya never know... I suppose I might do a trade for one of the above with you throwing in some cash...

DSCF3872.JPG

DSCF3873.JPG

I live in Vancouver WA, so anything in the Portland/SW Washington metro area would work great. Sometimes I have to road trip out to the Tri-cities, so anything there or along the Gorge might be an option too. Oh, and Oregon trades/sales with FFL since I live in WA.