JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I tried this last year but couldn't find the right deal so I'll try it again.
I have a S.P.O.T. 3 MOA scope that I bought new for my 22. I would rather have a cross hair style scope so I would like to trade for a scope that would work on a Ruger 10-22. The SPOT scopes are $160 new so if you have a scope that new was somewhere in that range... or I will add cash if you have a greater value scope. Here is a link to what I have: "In Stock" S.P.O.T. SCOPE, 3 MOA Mark III Sport Sight

Wow, this is interesting; I just got this email:

Dear hntn&fshn,

dan97526 has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - WTT OR/WA: Trade my S.P.O.T. scope for your reticle scope - in the Part & Accessory Classifieds forum of Northwest Firearms Community.

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED NOTIFICATION - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL

Here is the message that has just been posted:
Does this come with the cantilever mount, as pictured?

Also, what's the condition of your scope?
Yet I don't see the post, maybe it was deleted? Anyway, yes the scope and mount are included and the scope is in brand new condition.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top