JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Holosun
City
Vancouver/Portland
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a EPS carry non multi reticle 2 moa which is a K model I don't need the K model. Trade me your EPS for my EPS carry. Hasn't been mounted all screws still in package. Would trade for 508t as well. If you have an EPS with the plate that is included in packaging could I borrow it for a day to cut some CNC copies and CAD for 3D printing?

DB09DEFD-9A09-47CD-B1CB-6F3293CF783A.jpeg F0228BA3-4569-4BC6-8D49-24A38E709343.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
EPS and EPS Carry both use the K footprint and a 408t doesn't exist. 407k…k footprint. 508t…rmr foot print. If you just want a larger enclosed optic on an RMR footprint, then I'd suggest the 509t with the included RMR adapter.

EPS and EPS Carry both use the K footprint and a 408t doesn't exist. 407k…k footprint. 508t…rmr foot print. If you just want a larger enclosed optic on an RMR footprint, then I'd suggest the 509t with the included RMR adapter.
Read the comments. If I wanted a larger optic I'd say that. Non carry comes with a plate that the carry doesn't as stated in the comments. Take your Harvard education and try to fix world hunger not my post thanks, bye.

Read the comments. If I wanted a larger optic I'd say that. Non carry comes with a plate that the carry doesn't as stated in the comments. Take your Harvard education and try to fix world hunger not my post thanks, bye.
Read the comments?? Did you read your post? Prior to your edit, It made as much sense as a football bat.

You are literally asking for a larger optic and you've mentioned two different footprints. I wish you the best of luck in your search, Richard.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top