JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Federal
Caliber
9mm
City
Jefferson
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have 200 rounds of Fedral 124 Grain FMJ and 50 Fiocchi 115 Grain FMJ all brass cased that I would like to trade for 1k primers. I am interested in Winchester, CCI, or Fredral small pistol, large pistol, or small rifle primers.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thank you. I could use the 9mm but I kind of paid up for these primers, just the way things are these days. I'm really not grinding you but can you sweeten the deal any more? If not, I understand.

Thank you.

I have never used those, if you have 1k to trade let me know. Meanwhile I will do some research and see if they will fit my needs. If they are not older than me I may be intrested. :)

All of my primers are new production, nothing old at all. Remington 7 1/2 are used like CCI 450's. I use them for all my powders including H335.

I have 750 Remington 7 1/2 small rifle bench rest primers. I will add to that 300 (your choice) CCI 450 or 400 primers. I do like the Remington primers because they fit better in the primer pocket for my .223/5,56 reloads. There is no difference in performance between the Remington and CCI in .223/5,56 reloads.

Nate

I'm happy to meet at Safeway but 11:00 is a bit late for me. Could we meet earlier without screwing up ur day?

If you can do in about 30 minutes that would be great! You could also call me or text me at 503-884-1991. I can also do whatever's convenient for you. Just let me know.

If need be I could meet at the Ankeny Hill exit. If that helps.

What time at akeny hill works?
If you can do in about 30 minutes that would be great! You could also call me or text me at 503-884-1991. I can also do whatever's convenient for you. Just let me know.

Finishing up an errand now and I can be there right around 10:15 give or take a few minutes.

I am here at the Ankeny Hill exit and I parked off the side of the road in a park and ride silver truck still.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top