JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a like new in box Glock 19 Gen. 4. Only had 100 rounds fired since out of box. Comes with box, Owners Manual, two extra mags, and stock grip adjustments. Only owned since June and I love the gun, however I am looking for something of the single stack variety for concealed carry.

Thanks for your interest and response.

Referral - Kruejl

• Glock 43
  • S&W M&P Shield
  • Walther PPS
  • Springfield XDs 3.3

Cash on your end depending on what you have to offer

G19 (1).JPG G19 (2).JPG

I helped put the 100 rounds down the tube on this one. I'll vouch for the OP as a stand up guy. GLWT!!

I have a like new in box Glock 19 Gen. 4. Only had 100 rounds fired since out of box. Comes with box, Owners Manual, two extra mags, and stock grip adjustments. Only owned since June and I love the gun, however I am looking for something of the single stack variety for concealed carry.

Thanks for your interest and response.

Referral - Kruejl

• Glock 43
  • S&W M&P Shield
  • Walther PPS
  • Springfield XDs 3.3

Cash on your end depending on what you have to offer

View attachment 321722 View attachment 321723
I have a Springfield XDs 3.3 9mm with 5 magazines, original case and a Galco King Tuk holster. I'm interested.

I have a S&W shield .40 almost new only fired 50 rds thru tops. Comes with everything when bought new also has a viridian R5 laser . Comes with holster for the laser as well

Screenshot_2017-01-24-13-08-41-1.png 2017-01-24 13.10.26.png

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top