JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ended up getting an 18" barrel. Noone's biting on the 28" barrel, so I guess I'll keep it for a bit. Now, just need to get a few extra bits and bobs and i'll be good.

It will all be worth it once you get it finished, lean it up against the safe and admire your hard work and dedication.;)

I really regret selling my 28-inch barrel off of my 870 when I converted it to HD use, it was of 1969 vintage and I should have kept it.:(

As you can see in the first photo her stock was pretty beat up from all the years of duck and goose hunting.
20161225_141854.jpg
She looks so sexy in the window with the shades drawn down...:s0105::s0033::s0033::s0033:
20170330_144917_001.jpg

Last Edited:
I have a 870 sitting around. It's probably my next mod project. It's not like I'm going to get anything for it in resale. Just your average current Remington production value shotgun.

I hate it when that happens, oh well, my comment still stands and ...

My guess is OP did whatever he was going to do by now.
Check the date:rolleyes:

:D

...this is why. (I didn't click the link)

18" barrel , extended mag and a light on it, save your other barrel for birds.

I ran across a good artical explaining the difference between the 870 Express, the Wingmaster and the Police model. And a service life of 250000 rounds. Dam. I'm keeping my Wingmaster.

Acording to this artical the Wingmaster has no mim. Differences Between Remington 870 Express, Police and Wingmaster

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top