JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This package. Like new. ITM MK99. Great AK 47. Got it from another member here. Very low round count. Very nice finish. The metal mags,2-40 and 2-30 are fully loaded. And a front sight adjustment tool (not pictured) I have found I am more of a semi auto hand gun guy.
Looking for the BEST LIKE NEW 9mm hand gun. Trade Value is in the $600ish range. AK by its self would be $500
Tell me what you got. Holsters do count in the trade value. The worst I can say is no thank you. Go for it. Doesn't hurt to ask. :)
FTF in Tacoma. I don't want to travel too far.
Dave

View attachment 186794
View attachment 186795

I might surprise you. Glock 17-19, M+P, 1911? As long as its a great 9mm, I might just say sure, lets do it. :)

Chrome lined barrel.

Last Edited:
Are you willing to part with the ammo?

Depends on what trade offers I get. A less expensive 9mm would only get the AK. A better 9mm offer would get the whole package. If I don't get the right offer, and keep it, I will also be keeping the ammo. Its a really nice AK and I have no prob keeping it if it doesn't go soon. :)
Dave

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.