JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
This should be resolved now. Please let us know if you're experiencing issues.

20 Character maximum for the short review on buyer/seller feedback? It's hard to say anything nice in 20 characters or less. Why/when was this change made?

20 Character maximum for the short review on buyer/seller feedback? It's hard to say anything nice in 20 characters or less. Why/when was this change made?

This is the way it's always been actually. The review 'title' is limited to 20 characters, but you can write more down below.

This is the way it's always been actually. The review 'title' is limited to 20 characters, but you can write more down below.

Yeah, well, seeing as you're here now. When leaving feed back, one of the boxes says mandatory the other on doesn't. That leads me to believe I should only have to fill in one box. If you do that a message comes up and says you have to fill something in the other box too.

No big deal, I just put the same in both boxes.

Yeah, well, seeing as you're here now. When leaving feed back, one of the boxes says mandatory the other on doesn't. That leads me to believe I should only have to fill in one box. If you do that a message comes up and says you have to fill something in the other box too.

No big deal, I just put the same in both boxes.

I'll take a look at that :)

@Joe Link

Yesterday when I attempted a short review, it limited me to 20 characters. You can see that the short reviews prior to that, was limited only by the size of the window.

InkedP1000294_LI.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top