JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you ever make it to the Eugene OR area PM me. I'll sell you a pound. Hate to see a fellow Blackout aficionado without any 1680.

Thank you for the offer.

These are the results of my very first handload, I used W296, this powder is very dirty.

My goal is to find the most accurate load and the cleanest burning powder from the new Hornady manual. I will try H110, 1680 and 5744, that is if I can find any of them locally.

300BlkTalk ? View topic - Hornady 150gr FMJBT/CCI#41/W296

The only place I found in Oregon (and I looked at and called a lot of shops) to buy A1680 was at Wholesale Sports Outdoor Outfitters in Salem. They have (it's probably descimated right now of course) a very large section of reloading components. I bought a bunch 'cause I hate hazmat charges.

Thank you for the offer.

These are the results of my very first handload, I used W296, this powder is very dirty.

My goal is to find the most accurate load and the cleanest burning powder from the new Hornady manual. I will try H110, 1680 and 5744, that is if I can find any of them locally.

300BlkTalk ? View topic - Hornady 150gr FMJBT/CCI#41/W296

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top