JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to trade semi auto Marlin model 60ss stainless laminate .22 with scope and 2000 rounds and a synthetic mossberg 88 12 ga pump, plus cash for a decent deer rifle. Both in excellent condition. Prefer a lever 30-30 but will look at anything. I'm in the Albany area. Thanks

I have a Remington Woodmaster Model 742 30-06, Semi-Auto, 3 mags, with a 4-12x40 Bushnell Rangemaster scope that I would be interested in trading for the Marlin and some cash if you are interested. This is a great big game set-up that I have taken a number of deer with.

I sent PM of a friend with a 3030 lever who wants to trade, provided you name and phone # . I'll assume your box was full as you have not responded to him. please PM me with Phone # and I'll have him call you.
Thor

Sorry, I didn't gt it. I cleaned my box just the other day, currently only eleven PM's in there. Anyway, I am not really interested in 30/30 lever action. I own one already. Any way for some sort of 3-way trade with the 30/30 - 30.06 and the Marlin?

Pretty sure he is talking to me brickman.
I did get your PM thorborg, thank you. Hadn't had a chance to get back to you yet, was hoping to hear back from some of the first closer offers first. Either way though I know I won't be anywhere near Gresham in the foreseeable future. Thank you though

Little overly dramatic aren't you? I explained that I was trying to deal with the people that pm'd me first. If I must explain to keep you from being so completely insulted, I also work 10 hours a day, coach football, and had a band concert to go to last night.
So go cry me a river

oooK, I'm wondering who's dramatic here, My apologies for trying to help you with your trade. My friend too is busy and if the trade was to happen he only had this weekend to make the long drive. A timley response would have been curtious and gone a long way towards settling his patients. Just sayin
I sincerely hope you make a good trade soon.
Thor

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top