JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just acquired a 300 RUM that I am seeking many different factory loaded rounds for. I know these guns can be a bit particular to certain weight bullets so I'd like to do some tradeing or buying of partial or full boxes of factory loaded ammo.
PM or..
Text is best
541-272-1199

I have cash or bulk 9MM to trade (Remington,Winchester and Federal)

Why not just reload. The cost of 2 - 3 boxes of ammo can get you a basic press, dies and components and load own for about 50 cents a pop with once fired brass. You will be able to tailor make the ammo for your gun and not be dependent upon $3 a pop factory stuff that will likely never be as good as reloads.

Why not just reload. The cost of 2 - 3 boxes of ammo can get you a basic press, dies and components and load own for about 50 cents a pop with once fired brass. You will be able to tailor make the ammo for your gun and not be dependent upon $3 a pop factory stuff that will likely never be as good as reloads.

Reloading is defiantly in the plans.
For now factory loads are it. I have a couple presses and some RUM brass. That also is a planned result of buying partial boxes, To end up with brass as it is currently fetching 1.00+ each.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top