JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a brand new unopened 1lb of Hodgdon H110 and I want to trade it for a brand new unopened 1lb of W296.

I have finally refined my 300AAC Blackout reloads and I do not want to start another battery of tests loads with a new powder, some will say that these two powders are the same but my reloading manual says otherwise.

Thank you all.

I received two different results from the W296 and H110, I actually used more H110 to achieve the same velocity as the W296, this is why I am saying the two powders are not the same, similar, but not the same. On my weapon, I achieved much better accuracy with the W296 pushing the Nosler 125gr compared with the H110. It took me a long time to fine-tune my load using the W296 and I do not want to spend that same amount of time with the remaining can if H110, I will use that time instead developing a sub-load using the A1680 and A5744 that I have on hand or when my order of N110 arrives in 3 months from Powder Valley

Not to argue tooooo much, but the data Hogdon/Winchester is the same for the two powders. The variation that you are seeing is most likely due to the different batches, which you will also see between two different batches of H110. On that note, if you REALLY want to swap it out, I've got two unopened containers of 296 if you want to drive to North Portland.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top