JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got a 1964 El Camino project car but I will probably not touch it for at least another two years and I'd prefer to have my garage back.
It was last driven in 1993 and has been garaged ever since.

The interior is excellent. The exterior was stripped to bare metal. Only cancer I have seen is a small spot (i.e. 1"x2" spot) on the driver rear fender wheel well.
I have all chrome and all trim plus all the trim for two other Chevelle's (1 1964 and 1 1965)

Engine is 307 bored out to 317 with polished ports. It was last started around 2004, so need to drop and clean out the gas tank.
4 spd Muncie with Hurst shifter.

It's all tarped up right now and buried in the garage so I'll have to dig and find some pictures from 2011.

Short is, this is not some POS which I'm dreaming up to be some awesome vehicle. It is a solid car in fantastic shape but will require restoration to bring it to the BadAss beauty it's capable of. Collector friends who have looked at it have told me there's >$2,000 in trim alone laying in the back bed. I just don't have the patience or time anymore.

I value the car at $3,000 but am negotiable.

Located in Beaverton. Serious inquiries only please, since showing it to you is not an easy task.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.