JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My swisher was $1499. New at coastal. I bought a couple of the Father's Day $600 gift cards for $500 deals and a couple if the $125 gift cards for $100 so I saved a couple hundred. FYI my swisher had a manufacture date of 2013 so it has the 12.hp engine not the 2014 11.5 hp engine. I pull it with a gator. Reminds me, anyone looking a 48" 3 point pto brush hog? I won't be using mine anymore.

My swisher was $1499. New at coastal. I bought a couple of the Father's Day $600 gift cards for $500 deals and a couple if the $125 gift cards for $100 so I saved a couple hundred. FYI my swisher had a manufacture date of 2013 so it has the 12.hp engine not the 2014 11.5 hp engine. I pull it with a gator. Reminds me, anyone looking a 48" 3 point pto brush hog? I won't be using mine anymore.

How much for the brush hog? I might be in the market if I find a tractor...

Portland Craigslist ad.

"98" John Deere 755 Tractor "Like New" - $1520
View attachment 94972

!!!Very nice tractor.;Mechanically the tractor is in excellent shape and cosmetically it is in fair shape.
'It starts easy, runs great and makes short work. Purchased new.
In excellent condition

Yes, and if you inquire about it you'll find out that it's in storage on a military base, so it can't be viewed, but there's a money back guarantee...etc....etc. It's a scam.

I have an 8N with a front loader and a brush hog, scraper box with ripper teeth, plow, grading blade, disc, PTO driven chipper-shredder, post hole auger, and lift boom. It does everything I want it to, and starts right up every time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top