JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This article is just as absurd as Lar's trying to convince me that the new "smart appliances" are going to be taken over by utility in order to shut off power to high energy users.

I actually very much agree that this is absurd. Still, my only comment was that true or not, my *** can be kissed by anyone that thinks this is a good idea. But you are correct, it is completely absurd and wouldn't go anywhere except in the file of what would soon be an ex-State Senator if it were true.

I actually very much agree that this is absurd. Still, my only comment was that true or not, my *** can be kissed by anyone that thinks this is a good idea. But you are correct, it is completely absurd and wouldn't go anywhere except in the file of what would soon be an ex-State Senator if it were true.

I completely agree! I do apologize once again for my lack of discretion earlier in shooting down the article as not passing the sniff test.

No, I don't correct people's grammar, unless you are referring to a sarcastic thread earlier, which I do believe that I was correct with. Also, where in my post did I even attempt to point out that your grammar was incorrect?

Yes, it was sarcastic and I actually kind of like your posts, so first of all, let's be pals, OK?

Second, my thread was shut down for being "insensitive", but had it not been, I would have told you that where I typed "what's worse", which you "corrected" to say "what's worst" is in fact correct because "worse" and "worst" are comparative terms. Something can be "worse" on the scale or it could be "worst". For example, when discussing President Bush, if I were to bring up Clinton I would say "what's worse", if I were to bring up Obama I would say "what's worst". It's relative, you see?

Anyway, I only brought it up 'cuz you told me to pull my head from my *** for commenting. Besides that, hugs and kisses and peace and love and all that.

BTW

I think the last time I used a meme in this forum was because of you two guys...

:D

If I weren't some highly developed form of Neanderthal, I'd attach a photo of the Dos Equis Most Intersting Man saying "I have no idea what that is.". As it is, I'll simply give a description of what I would do if I were even remotely capable.

Some relationships work, thrive even, on debate and confrontation. What's important here, is that solv3nt has a Stormtrooper for his avatar. When you roll with that level of "cool", Battered Wife Syndrome is a lot easier to swallow(though not in a literal sense.).

View attachment 134250

What's important here, is that solv3nt has a Stormtrooper for his avatar. When you roll with that level of "cool", Battered Wife Syndrome is a lot easier to swallow(though not in a literal sense.).

Hahahahahahaha! I couldn't think of anything else as an avatar! It's going to change to a picture of my Colt as soon as it comes back from Wilson Combat :cool:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top