JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$29000
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
My girlfriend is selling her camper van, here are the details, pictures available on her Craigslist ad (https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/d/portland-1994-toyota-hiace-camper-van/7428272513.html). It is a bomb-proof, super cool rig.

1994 Toyota Hiace LH129 high-top camper van
Diesel 2.8 L engine with overdrive
Right side drive
Automatic transmission
4 wheel drive, manual locking hubs
170,290 kilometers (106,431 miles)
A/C and heat in both cab and cabin
Power windows in cab, power locks
Dual battery system
Krieger 1100 Watt inverter
Westfalia interior: dinette table and bench seats convert into a queen size bed, plenty of storage cabinets including overhead, underseat, etc.
Crushed pink/gold velvet interior in excellent condition, gold "blackout" curtains all around
Lighting throughout, including multi colored disco lights in rear!
Comes with plug in cooler, new larger-size "Ezy" brand detachable awning with all mounting hardware
"Whale Flipper" brand hand pump sink with fresh and gray water hookup and storage containers.

New timing belt/water pump kit, new tires and snow chains, professionally serviced through the last year of ownership, no mechanical issues. Common consumable parts such as belts and filters are available through domestic auto parts stores, other OEM parts available through www.megazip.net, ebay, and other sources.

This van was imported from Japan in late 2020, I have owned this van for about a year, took it most of the way across the country and back and am only passing it on to get something with a bit more space. Clean title, registration good through February 2023.

This van is solid and ready for adventure, distinctive style draws admiring looks everywhere it goes! Super fun and looking for a good new home!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads