Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Toying with selling my SLR101 for a Beretta ARX

Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by SVT-ROY, Jul 8, 2014.

1. SVT-ROY

SVT-ROY Tigard Resident Beretta guru

I just realized the Beretta Arx 100 is avalible I needz one in my life. I have dreamed since a young boy of running a beretta primary/secondary/backup loadout. Ok maybe not but me likey... Plus it takes my AR magz

I can't justify funding for yet another rifle, and the SlR101 is tricked out, clean, and worth some coin. But i always have sellers remorse. Tough stuff dudes, tough.

2. im566

im566 Gresham Active Member

Just do it man, I know you as the Beretta guy (take a look at your tattoo..lol)!!

3. SVT-ROY

Haha yes sir.....Matter of fact I'm going to list the P30 as well. It can't beat the 92 Type-M9A1 compact INOX in my sig, she's gotta go.

4. .45's and .38's

.45's and .38's Happy Valley OR Well-Known Member

Good luck with your sales bro, you need that ARx100 for the collection!

5. DieselScout

DieselScout S Clackamas County Well-Known Member

Just FYI the ARX won't accept Gen 3 Magpul mags. Gen 2 are okay. But no Gen 3. This is per the review from Military Arms Channel

6. SVT-ROY

Right on yeah I did see that and was worried until i realized i only have like 13 pmags,12 gen 2 and one gen 3 40rd. I think I'll just run the Lancer systems clear mags for the beautiful beast.