JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Do you know when your representatives next town hall is? It's a great way to publicly praise them (if they are pro 2nd amendment) or put them on the hot-spot on answering questions in public on where they stand. Or educate the public on why they are wrong. You know the gun control MomsDemand or Ceasefire groups will be trying to peddle their fake-news where they can. No use in letting the politicians think the public is on their side. Speak up where it counts!

If we had only 3-4 people in each district on our side consistently showing up to town halls across the state, it can have a big impact even before the first gun-control bill is introduced. Bigger than sending in emails. And heck, it might actually even be fun!

I get occasional emails on town halls, which I'm happy to pass on so people can share. For example:
Senator Arnie Roblan has an upcoming town halls soon. Its about a 5 hour drive for me, so I won't be going. But if your in his district, please spread the word and encourage others to attend.

Here are the dates/times/places he has scheduled in his email:

Lane County
Date: Saturday, Jan. 7; Time: 10 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.; Location: Siuslaw Public Library District, Bromley Room - 1460 9th St., Florence; Event Description: I will be joined by Rep. Caddy McKeown to co-host this Town Hall Meeting.

Coos County
Date: Saturday, Jan. 17; Time: 6:30 to 8 p.m.; Location: Coos Bay Public Library, 525 Anderson Avenue, Coos Bay; Event Description: I will be joined by Rep. Caddy McKeown to co-host this Town Hall Meeting.

Lincoln County (two events)
Date: Friday, January 27th; Time: Noon – 1:00 p.m.; Location: Newport Chamber of Commerce, 555 SW Coast Highway, Newport; Event Description: Newport Chamber of Commerce Weekly Luncheon

Date: Friday, January 27th; Time: 5:30 p.m. - 7p.m.; Location: OSU Extension Service Lincoln County, 1211 SE Bay Blvd, Newport, OR 97365; Event Description: Community Town Hall (*Note: Overflow parking across the street near the blue gear shed).

I hope people go, and report back their experience of what worked, reactions, what didn't work, etc.

Good luck!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top