JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This came across my email as I am seeing what the other side is doing. Every one in Portland that can attend, let your feelings be known! Screenshot 2019-03-20 14.04.11.png

This came across my email as I am seeing what the other side is doing. Every one in Portland that can attend, let your feelings be known!View attachment 560599

LOL there is one for Washington County's reps (Rep Helm, Rep Greenlick, Sen Hayward) on the 23rd as well. 10am and a second at 2pm. Greenlick is sponsoring the mag ban. And Hayward is also co-sponsoring the mag ban and gun ban bills. I am hoping some of us going to the rally could use this as a starting point before carpooling down together. (PM me if you would like to go to the Washington one).

I get the feeling they are purposely holding town halls on this date to lower the chances of being questioned by 2nd A folks.

Edit: More info on locations and times.

Saturday, March 23. The first will be held at 10 am (with Senator Elizabeth Steiner Hayward and Rep. Ken Helm) at the St. Vincent Hospital Souther Auditorium in the East Pavilion. The second one will be at 2pm that same day (with Senator Steiner Hayward) in the Good Sam Hospital Auditorium, 1040 NW 22nd Ave.

Last Edited:
BUMP!

If you are in the Lake Oswego or (west) Washington County areas, but cannot make the rally (or don't mind showing up late), please consider attending one of these town halls. Getting face time with these individuals to air our concerns is important. It might not change their minds, but it will make casting their votes that much harder when they understand their constituents are listening/watching and not agreeing with them. Oh, and as usual; spread the word!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top