JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Western Washington gun rights activists are already circling May 16 on their calendars when at least some plan to attend a program on “Gun Violence and ‘Living for 32’,” sponsored by Washington CeaseFire and hosted by Town Hall Seattle.

<broken link removed>

I do not accept it. That is why i fight to change the laws in this state. With the attitude of just get used to it, it is no wonder the liberals are being allowed to take our rights away. If you are not willing to stand up and fight fo your rights, then you don't deserve them in the first place.

RED... I wish more people had your fight... too many of us just sit by and watch as our rights get taken away little by little... Keep us posted. Seattle is little far for me to come to the meet.

What else do you expect in Seattle?

I will say Ceasefire WA is pretty pathetic these days. They almost look as weak as the Brady Bunch.

Also, despite the name, 'Town Hall Seattle' is a privately owned venue. I disagree with the topic but I don't deny the right of a private venue to host whoever they want.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top