JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I agree CavemanJim, and I thank you for your efforts! My question to you, and every one else, what can we do? How do we dig out these blood sucking ticks, and stomp them into the pavement? We do t have the money, we dont have the numbers, and we don' have cohesion, so what do you ( and every one else) propose?

I' not calling you out Jim, I'm making the point that you are the rare exception who is actively taking these bubblegummers to task, and I would encourage every one to get onboard to help out!

Personally, I think We need to demand public hearings where these bubblegummers HAVE to attend, and we need to take them to task! The normal methods of attending meetings that they call, or hearings on their terms is loaded, and stacked against us! My idea of making THEM sit down and actually list to US on our terms and our time will likely be the only way to force them to answer to us, and to hold them accountable for their actions and policy!!! Let' take this to the State capitals and get those bubblegummers out, then work on the rest of them! Start by holding a copy of STATE constitutions, and demand adherence to!!!!

In Washington we can go into the capital and sit down with our reps when they're in session. This would be the first place to start for people that are more articulate at dealing with these educated idiots, if you will. I am too emotional and get combative (not physically mind you) but very heated when someone starts lying to my face about his stance on the 2A.
As I mentioned before about the collusion with the Bloombot orgs, we need to find a money trail & bring it out in the open. How does this get accomplished is the real question that I have no answer.
Local Pro 2A Orgs need $$$ to put up a fight and I am willing to put part of my fixed income into a few of them. SAF being the biggest in the state and they cover the nation.
We must talk to fellow hunters and coworkers who are on the fence with the GC camp with thinking "something must be done" (legislatively). Mention that criminals & the mentally ill are responsible for gun violence at large & not the vast majority of the law abidinggun owners.

How often do you think the Muslims cut off a thiefs hand..........humans don't change, only our technology and toys. We have known how to effectively deal with miscreants since the advent language and telling stories around a fire. We have lost our will to do what is nessisary.

The " harsh penalties" aren't harsh enough if people are still willing to commit a crime. I think most crooks actually believe that will not get caught, so there is little fear. Start cutting off parts for an offence, thay will surely be fearful then! And they only cut off so much before the cooks have no further means of commtting a crime! Problem solved! When a potential crook is contemplating wipeing his azz with a hook, i bet he changes his mind and says this prolly not a good idea!:oops::rolleyes:o_O:eek:

Yeah... it really doesn't work that way. Makes for strong talk, but a lot of research has shown that harsh penalties don't really do much to deter crime.
Five Things About Deterrence

Written by a government entity wouldn't you know.
So the hypothesis of this article is to just slap the hands of the bad guys by tell them they shouldn't have committed the crime, promise not to do it in the future and then put them back out on the streets where they can invoke fear of the law-abiding people that are expecting the government to keep them safe?
I concur, BS!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads