JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What's worse, having a gun and not needing it, or needing it and not having it?

Today's Seattle Times reports that a man wanted in connection with a double homicide in the Jet City back on June 1 was arrested in West Orange, N.J. yesterday, and he was also wanted in connection with an armed robbery in the Garden State, which is where he hails from.

<broken link removed>

Feel free to weigh in on the Examiner "comments' section. This could spark an interesting discussion. And yep, the gun in the photo is mine. It ain't for sale :)

What's worse, having a gun and not needing it, or needing it and not having it?

Today's Seattle Times reports that a man wanted in connection with a double homicide in the Jet City back on June 1 was arrested in West Orange, N.J. yesterday, and he was also wanted in connection with an armed robbery in the Garden State, which is where he hails from.

<broken link removed>

Feel free to weigh in on the Examiner "comments' section. This could spark an interesting discussion. And yep, the gun in the photo is mine. It ain't for sale :)

Bravo! Good stuff.

Great way to bait? didn't click.. perhaps say what?
I know that that might not be construed as quite proper but perhaps the converse is true.

Very kind of you guys. You'd be doing us all a favor by leaving comments on the exam site, too. It tends to bring the nuts out of the weeds, but in the end, they look like...well...nuts. That helps us.

Enjoy the day

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top