JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ever been called names and told you didnt know what you were talking about when asking legitimate questions about an object one is selling? Kind of shocking behavior, if someone is saying that their object is one thing and its really not and you ask for some details and instead get called names it pretty telling is it not. Just wondered if anyone else has experienced this here as well. Thanks people.

No me, all the folks I've dealt with here (admittedly few) have been normal and nice. As I have a lot of dumbness in my head, I'd like to know what it was about if you feel like sharing. What was the thing you were thinking of getting, and what were the questions?

Ever been called names and told you didnt know what you were talking about when asking legitimate questions about an object one is selling? Kind of shocking behavior, if someone is saying that their object is one thing and its really not and you ask for some details and instead get called names it pretty telling is it not. Just wondered if anyone else has experienced this here as well. Thanks people.

kind of thinking its not really up to me to "out" this person as a scamer, but to let folks know that they are among us. If the mods want info ie see the dialog that was said between us and the out come id be happy to do so.

I run into that all the time with Makarov pistols. People think that any pistol chambered in 9x18 is a Makarov, and trying to dissuade them can be difficult. So, I just say "sure, what ever" and walk away. No deal is worth that much hassle.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top