JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If i shot a round of 22lr into the ground every foot I could go 3.78 miles before i run out of ammo. Hey I warned you it was usless info lol

And confuse the hell out of metal detector people for the next ten years. (Bonus points if you do it on a beach)

Your equation is better than mine Xr, because it's finite. I once did some calculations on how many .22 rounds I could shoot every day until I reached a particular age, which, of course, would depend upon if I could still make it out to the range (and back). Not unlike estimating the optimum age at which to start taking Social Security. In either scenario, will I still be around in 20xx? And will I have any idea who/where I am?

I've got new socks on. :D

I probably have somewhere around 24 pairs of socks. The oldest are marked at the back with a sharpie so I can wear them out evenly. I'm debating getting rid of ALL of them, to some program that gives them to the homeless. They are still in good shape with no holes or serious stains. But before I do that I will have to make sure COSTCO still has the same socks.

Nothing better than than pulling on a brand new pair of your favorite socks! There was "Better", if I went back 30-35 years. But now, it's new socks!

When my toilet backed up the other day, who knew the guy running the fiber optic underground horizontal drilling machine was really aiming for my 4" vertical sewer clean out pipe and not my neighbors house.

I probably have somewhere around 24 pairs of socks. The oldest are marked at the back with a sharpie so I can wear them out evenly.
This is just for you, Mike... ;)
OCD.png

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews