JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just watched the newer Total Recall movie for the first time. Just wondering if any one else noticed the Obama money in the safety deposit box.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no clue why we're hung up on presidents. I'm in Costa Rica right now, and they have all kinds of cool wildlife on their money. Its all worthless paper anyway, we might as well dress ours up a bit.

Last Edited:
Its funny how I noticed o`s picture but can`t tell you who was on any of the other money.btw,I didn`t like the movie much either.Liked the original better.

I thought this one was ok...to be perfectly honest I was gonna be pissed and a half if I didn't see the three boob chick, I pretty much watched up until that point then I went to sleep.

I have no clue why we're hung up on presidents.

Because fools believe they actually have choices, that they elect leaders and they are not pre-selected puppets. So they look at a President on a piece of fiat currency and even though they may dislike the person they believe that he was 'voted in', that democracy reigns, and all that nonsense.

One is no difference from another. They all answer to the same masters. BO is just GWB with dark skin. Same policy, same agenda for TPTB and NO REGARD at all for what your wishes are in any way. The phony politicians are there only for the illusion of freedom because slaves that falsely believe they are free (and have a say) don't revolt. That is the entire purpose of the political process.

Hey, WAIT A MINUTE! Are you saying they make TP with BHO's face on it? If so where can I get me some o' dat?! I've got just the perfect use for something like that.

:s0112:

Here you go. FUNNY Toilet Paper Obama

17625.jpg

17625.jpg

I caught it immediately. Actually my wife and I both looked at each other instantly. She said to me, "This guy has found his place in world history". I said yeh, "The new leader of the UN".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top