JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A day in the life of a Fire Mountain Man. I suffer in the cold, cold water so you don't have to.

... Well, the SCAR suffered more than I did. LOL.

Check out this teaser for our latest review we are working on for Webyshops.com
Full review on the Lucid HD7 coming soon.

-Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
How about Huntertown Arms - Suppressors for everyone - warrantied beyond life for less than $500 and then the $200 stamp. Wait time is <4 months with the e-file.
Or make your own ATF form1 if you have a lathe and skills or a friend, using 60 degree cones. Something with 1.5" diameter stainless steel tube about 8"-9" length with welded endcaps would work. The steel would be real cheap, less than $100.

Because I'm too cheap and impatient. Current wait times on a stamp are 12 months and the can I would get is about $1k after taxes.... boils down to time and money.

A day in the life of a Fire Mountain Man. I suffer in the cold, cold water so you don't have to.

... Well, the SCAR suffered more than I did. LOL.

Check out this teaser for our latest review we are working on for Webyshops.com
Full review on the Lucid HD7 coming soon.

-Bob

Cool vid except it kinda looks like you are being irresponsible and just shooting in the trees. In the interest of always teaching safety,maybe showing the backstop you are using would be good.
Remember there are plenty of newbees and antis watching that could believe like I do that you aren't much caring about a back stop

Last edited by a moderator:
"Cool vid except it kinda looks like you are being irresponsible and just shooting in the trees."

Except he clearly stated his controlled environment and backstop.

"could believe like I do that you aren't much caring about a back stop"

He clearly stated his backstop, and yet you choose to not believe him. Missouri Native?

I hate to be Responsible Randy did you guys clean up all the brass or just leave it in the beautiful pristine stream seem kinda careless Just My Opinion

You must think it's a Travesty and Careless that they blew up that pretty beach in 'Saving Private Ryan.'

No snail darters, spotted owls, Northern Pikeminnows, Tree Slugs, Dodos or carrier pigeons were harmed in the production of this feature, which was printed on recycled film, supported fair trade coffee, and avoided all unfair labor practices.

Responsible Randy and Treehugging Tommy were hired at full union scale, along with Backstop Billy and Safety Sam.

The brass was collected and recycled into an Eco-friendly smoking pipe to be used by the gaffers and grips.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top